[Asterisk-bsd] Thanks for the input . Let me know asap

Konstantin Prokazoff kprokazov at svr.kiev.ua
Mon Mar 6 08:27:43 MST 2006

Welcome,

    be aware, that some leaks are *-specific, due to different
pthread-relative mechanisms in Linux and BSD implementations. You can
checkup that pthread_t (and other types from pthread library) in Linux are
int, in BSD they are pointers to kernel-allocated structures. Many of them
created in * code, but some of them never will be destroyed. That's why *
leaks memory, and you can't find leak by astmm. Maybe valgrind can help...
I'll try.

Best regards,
         Konstantin Prokazoff
Center Of Excellence, S_V_R Ltd., Kyiv HQs, Ukraine
Official business-partner & DevConnect member of Avaya Inc.
Regional development & support center of Digium Inc.
Tel. +38 044 594 1781, ext. 1038
Fax. +38 044 234 0455