[Asterisk-bsd] BRI/PRI Card for Asterisk/BSD

Arne Steinkamm arne at Steinkamm.COM
Mon Mar 6 07:45:06 MST 2006

Cool,
does this code support Call Deflection, Screening, User Presentation etc. pp. ?

The Bristuff code doesn't support much of the isdn supplemetary features
but since CallDeflection is working, the biggest pain is solved...

.//. Arne

--
Arne Steinkamm         | Home:     Mail: arne<at>steinkamm<dot>com  IRC: Arne
Tel.: +49.89.299756    |    URL: http://WWW.Steinkamm.COM/  NIC-Handle: AS306