[Asterisk-bsd] BRI/PRI Card for Asterisk/BSD

Arne Steinkamm arne at Steinkamm.COM
Mon Mar 6 06:59:31 MST 2006

static noise on a digital line? Sorry, we do not have this sort of dissortion.
Just kidding. No, everythings works like expected --- with all the problems
of generic asterisk bugs.

There are stability issues we are currently working at, but we do use
this setup in installations. We found workarounds for all problems and we
hope to solve the problems (which seems to be FreeBSD, not asterisk related)
soon.

.//. Arne