[Asterisk-bsd] Call for testers

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 04:30:33 MST 2006

On Sun, June 25, 2006 09:35, Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:
> I've done some progress on zaptel-bsd recently,
> preparing project to new release. Two definite bugs with memory corruption
> has been fixed. Several possible lock-ups(witness(9) complaints) have been
> addressed as well for wct4xxp and wct1xxp. I'll continue working out
> witness things for TDM/wcfxo cards next week, but meanwhile any testing
> for current subversion snapshot is welcome.

Greetings Oleksandr-

This morning we have tested the current subversion snapshot,
zaptel-bsd version 52

The associated versions, obtained via subversion, were:

asterisk 36170 (apparently, see below)

libpri 354

When starting the asterisk console, it returns:

Connected to Asterisk SVN-trunk-r36148 currently running..

This when the subversion output indicated 36170 as noted above..

All the bits compile fine with no errors but there is no audio on the fxs port.

Sorry I can't test the fxo port as I don't have another line
(cell phone is not here just now)

I noticed that a previous version of asterisk, one prior to the recent
zaptel interface changes (which works on the latest zaptel-bsd svn
bits) returns:

Connected to Asterisk SVN-trunk-r34552 currently running..

This will run fine with the current zaptel-bsd bits from svn: version 52

This would appear to indicate that the current zaptel-bsd bits
from subversion are setup for the previous asterisk/zaptel interface scheme.

Is your latest work designed to operate with asterisk 'svn trunk' ?

Please let me know if I be of any further help with testing.

regards
-kim

w8hdkim at gmail.com