[Asterisk-bsd] Capi and rintone

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Sun Jun 25 07:28:25 MST 2006

Hi,

I configured now asterisk to do enum lookups and dial then via SIP,
IAX2 or ISDN using Capi.
Now I play a little .gsm file to inform the users if he is using SIP,
IAX2 or ISDN. On the SIP and IAX phone everything is fine, but on my
ISDN phone I cannot here a dialtone.
Here the section in extenions.conf:
[isdn-capi-out]
; set callerID and call to extern via ISDN
exten => s,1,NoOp(--- ${CALLERIDNUM} -> ${CALLNUMBER[${CALLERIDNUM}]} calling on capi-extern to extern (${DIALSTR}) ---)
exten => s,2,Playback(custom/forwarded-tel)
exten => s,3,Dial(CAPI/ISDN1/${CALLNUMBER[${CALLERIDNUM}]}:${DIALSTR},,r)
exten => s,4,return

I tried it with an explizit "r" in the dialcommand, but no ring tone.
If I insert a "m" I can hear MoH.

How can I get asterisk to play a ring tone on ISDN too?

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook