[Asterisk-bsd] ETA on libpri1.2.3? (misc/libpri)

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 04:06:33 MST 2006

I'm building on an i386 PC. 1.2.7.1 is running fine so I again tried the update based on the info below.

  I commented out the IF...endif lines and just left the

  WITHOUT_H323=1
  WITHOUT_ZAPTEL=1

  And tried to upgrade again. This time it crashed with

  app_rxfax.c: At top level:
app_rxfax.c:86: warning: 't30_flush' defined but not used
gmake[1]: *** [app_rxfax.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/net/asterisk/work/asterisk-1.2.9.1/apps'
gmake: *** [subdirs] Error 1
*** Error code 2
  Stop in /usr/ports/net/asterisk.

  So I added a line to include WITHOUT_FAX=1 and then the build succeeded. Hope this points the group in the right direction as to what needs fixing.

Vahan Yerkanian <vahan at arminco.com> wrote:
  Greetings,

What's the estimated timeframe for updating the misc/libpri port to
1.2.3 so we can have iax2 trunks etc with the asterisk 1.2.9.1 port?

Currently you have to build with WITHOUT_ZAPTEL=yes to succeed at all.

Thanks,
Vahan