[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk 1.2.8 (now 1.2.9.1)

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 08:31:57 MST 2006

Thanks. I am not that familiar with updating on FreeBSD. Can you offer a few more details on how I would go about doing the update? The more detailed the better, I really could use some step by step prompts here. Thanks again.

Thomas Sandford <thomas at paradisegreen.co.uk> wrote:
  "Matthias Fechner" wrote:
> is a new port for Asterisk 1.2.8 for FreeBSD out?
> Regarding to the changelog there some bugs fixed with iax and the
> codecs. I hope with asterisk 1.2.8 my problem with IAX2 is solved.

I've created an updated version of the FreeBSD port to the freshly released
1.2.9.1 version of Asterisk.

For now it's at

http://www.paradise-green.co.uk/asterisk/

I'll be filing a PR to request an update to the ports tree.

NB there is a security advisory out for Asterisk versions prior to 1.2.9(.1)
strongly recommending that
all users with "publically accessible" IAX upgrade.
--
Thomas Sandford

http://mail.yahoo.com