[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk 1.2.8

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 05:09:02 MST 2006

I'm not to familiar with CVSUP and the like, so can anyone tell me the syntax for running this process on FreeBSD? All the docs for Asterisk give the instructions in Linux but these commands don't seem to work for FreeBSD.

Matthias Fechner <idefix at fechner.net> wrote:
  Hi,

is a new port for Asterisk 1.2.8 for FreeBSD out?
Regarding to the changelog there some bugs fixed with iax and the
codecs. I hope with asterisk 1.2.8 my problem with IAX2 is solved.

Best regards,
Matthias

http://mail.yahoo.com