[Asterisk-bsd] strange asterisk crash on calls forwarded to Local/ext

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Thu Jul 20 23:50:32 MST 2006

On 07/21/06 00:28 Vahan Yerkanian said the following:
>     -- Got SIP response 302 "Moved Temporarily" back from 10.20.30.40
>     -- Now forwarding SIP/10040-4c43 to 'Local/111 at Main' (thanks to
> SIP/10027-4f37)

that occurs around line 469 in apps/app_dial.c. you may want to try adding
ast_debug calls at each stage to see exactly where it crashes, or perhaps
try debugging the core file with gdb to see why it crashes. it's most
likely a pointer being doubly freed.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/