[Asterisk-bsd] Call for testers

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 04:00:02 MST 2006

Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque.com> wrote:

On 07/11/06 17:54 Frank Griffith said the following:
> I don't have any zaptel hardware in my system but the
> docs say I need the ztdummy driver to use conference

have you loaded the zaptel.ko and ztdummy.ko modules ? MeetMe requires a
timing device to work.

--
Regards, /\_/\ "All dogs go to heaven."
dinesh at alphaque.com (0 0) http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/

  Sorry about that. It appears that ztdummy does not get loaded by default with the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/zaptel.sh script. I loaded the ztdummy module and it got me going. However, I thought I saw something that said if you're the only person in a conference room you will hear the musiconhold. I thought I heard a short blast of music but then it went silient.

  At least I'm able to access the conference rooms now. Thanks again.