[Asterisk-bsd] svn down?

Oleksandr Tymoshenko gonzo at pbxpress.com
Sun Jul 2 06:48:08 MST 2006

Aaron Seelye wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I keep getting the following:
>
> asterisk:~/tmp:#svn co --username svn --password svn
> https://svn.pbxpress.com:1443/repos/zaptel-bsd
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/zaptel-bsd'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/zaptel-bsd': could not connect to server
> (https://svn.pbxpress.com:1443)
>
> Is anyone else able to confirm this, or am I to blame for something
> cluebie-ish here?
	Sorry, it was down for a couple of days :( Now it's up

> Also curious if anyone is able to confirm bad echo on digium fxo cards
> (not x100p)?
	I guess it's new default echo cancellation algorithm to be
blamed. They claimed it to be better then old one (MARK2). Try to change
"#define ECHO_CAN_MG2" to "#define ECHO_CAN_MARK2" in zconfig.h and
rebuild drivers.

--
Sincerely,

Oleksandr Tymoshenko