[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk 1.2.1

Steve Kirk skirk at insomniacgames.com
Thu Jan 26 08:15:44 MST 2006

It's true.  Confused the hell out of me for several hours until I caught
up on the news.  My system worked fine until about 8am (PST).  The
result was that calls could be made between phones, even in & out of the
system just fine - but when the call was connected, no audio would be
sent or received.

Bug is here:  http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6349

My production system is running *sigh* Fedora, so I pulled v1.2.3 (the
fix), compiled & installed, and that fixed it right up.

I haven't seen anyone noting issues on 1.2.1; my FreeBSD system (test
system) is running 1.2.1 and still seems to be OK. I think I'll leave it
there until 1.2.3 is ported :)  No hurry

Steve