[Asterisk-bsd] new Asterisk ports

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Wed Jan 18 08:17:17 MST 2006

On Jan 18, 2006, at 7:42 AM, Calvin Hendryx-Parker wrote:
> I have finally done away with Linux and won't be going back.  I
> have had great luck and stability so far with a TDM400 card and
> FreeBSD 5.4 using the drivers from the zaptel-bsd subversion
> repository.  Maybe it is a hardware issue.  We are using a Shuttle
> XPC case, but if people are interested in more of the specs I could
> post them.

Here is my hardware a little more specifically:

Shuttle Silver XPC Model SB61G2
2.0Ghz Celeron
256MB PC2100 DDR

asterisk% uname -sr
FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p8

TDM04B Card:
Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
FXS device: vendor=e159 device=1 subvendor=b100
wcfxs0: <Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F> port 0xa400-0xa4ff mem
0xf5001000-0xf5001fff irq 19 at device 7.0 on pci1
FXS Attach for wcfxs0: deviceID : 0xe159
Can't use fast interrupts, falling back to normal
Freshmaker version: 71
Freshmaker passed register test
Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXO
Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXO
Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO
Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO

Purchased from voipsupply.com about a year ago.

I'm currently using it with:
* 3 incoming POTS lines (actually vonage lines, but they don't let
you connect directly)
* 3 BroadVoice Accounts
* 8 Cisco 7940G Phones SIP v7.4
* 1 Sipura SPA-941
* 1 Sipura SPA-841
* 1 Sipura SPA-2002
* 1 Sipura SPA-1001
* 1 Polycom IP300

uptime:
10:08AM  up 15 days, 11:13, 1 user, load averages: 0.16, 0.05, 0.01

So far no problems seen and happy to be back on BSD.

Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p , I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x602
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope Hosting from $19.95/month