[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk @ Home

Darren L xlr8me at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:15:40 MST 2006

Good to hear some feedback on other products.

I too have been testing out A at H with some good success.

On the other hand:  I was on irc.freenode.net last night talking to someone
that claimed to be on the digium dev team, and he mentioned that packages
are the worst way to get asterisk, since there are too many updates to it.
Personally, I'd prefer to put more thoroughly tested code into production,
rather than the latest and greatest.