[Asterisk-bsd] HFC based cards

Johannes Ton punky at gmx.ch
Tue Jan 17 04:04:20 MST 2006

Hi,

I was looking for a way to connect an ISDN telephone system to my
Asterisk because I want to use analog phones with asterisk.
VoIP-to-analog converters are to expensive (for me).

OK, I've found that asterisk can work in NT mode with HFC based isdn
cards. When I look at eBay for "hfc isdn", I find cards for about 14
€. Can I connect every hfc card to asterisk (on FBSD) or is there a
recommendation? I've already found drivers from H.P. Selasky but I'm
not sure if its stable and ready to use!?!?

Thanks in advance,
Johannes