[Asterisk-bsd] Looking for Asterisk FreeBSD FAQ

Kiffin Gish kiffin.gish at planet.nl
Wed Jan 11 08:43:54 CST 2006

Simply working with the ports for asterisk and zaptel (make install clean)
should do the trick. Fist make sure that your ports are updated using cvsup
before the doing the builds.

After that you can just follow the generic intstructions using the standard
installation documentation which you can find at:

http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=product_detail&category=hardware&produc
t=DEVKIT&tab=documentation

Be sure to change all the /etc/ to /usr/local/etc/, for example:

/etc/zaptel.conf should be /usr/local/etc/zaptel.conf

At least it worked for me on FreeBSD 5.4 -- not so sure about FreeBSD 6.0
though.

Good luck.

--
Kiffin Rex Gish