[Asterisk-bsd] Newbie question

Daniel Clark clarkd2 at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 17:36:23 CST 2006

Hi again

I solved some of my own problems now. I know where the modem is, and I
pretty much know how to configure modem.conf. My problem is that my modem is
a US Robotics 56K FAX EXT Rev. 11.6.11 and I am unsure of which driver to
use for it, or if there is even a working driver for it with asterisk.
Anybody know what I should be doing to get this modem working?

Dan