[Asterisk-bsd] Which version of chan_zap for zaphfc on FreeBSD?

Dirk Froemberg ibex at physik.tu-berlin.de
Sun Jan 8 14:50:22 CST 2006

Hi!

Dinesh Nair wrote:
> On 12/29/05 06:47 Dirk Froemberg said the following:
>> Hi!
>>
>> After lots of unsuccessful tries with HFC based ISDN cards on Linux I
>> found a port of zaptel/zaphfc on FreeBSD
>> (https://svn.pbxpress.com:1443/repos/zaptel-bsd/trunk/). :-)
>>
>> It compiles fine on 5.4 and after loading the modules the two cards
>> show up. ztcfg runs fine, too. Looks very promising until now... ;-)
>>
>> When using the supplied samples/zapata.conf.zaphfc asterisk bails out
>> while loading chan_zap.so from asterisk 1.2.1:
>
> sounds like a mismatch in library versions to me.

And of which libraries? ;-)

After a bit more investigation I found no reference of "bri_cpe_ptmp" or
"bri_net_ptmp" in the vanilla versions of asterisk, libpri nor zaptel-bsd.

On Linux the so called "bristuff" seems to add these capabilities for
BRI. But the bristuff patches for zaptel don't apply to zaptel-bsd. Hmm...

Has anyone BRI cards using zaphfc running with chan_zap and asterisk on
FreeBSD?

	Regards Dirk

--
Dirk Froemberg