[Asterisk-bsd] Update FreeBSD to verion 6?

Kiffin Gish kiffin.gish at planet.nl
Sun Jan 8 13:34:50 CST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 09:29 -1000, Randy Bush wrote:
> >> last successfully built about 1 oct.  current builds fail in zaptel
> >> as posted earlier
> > As Luigi pointed out, zaptel doesn't work on FBSD -current
>
> and same with cvs tree
>
> >> but this is 7-current.  it may work on 6.  no harm in trying.
> > It will work on 6 :)
>
> so why put the poor op through the whole roll-your-own cvs thing
> when s/he can just build from ports?

That's what I was wondering also, but just figured it had to be done
that way since the asterisk-1.0.9_2 version I had wasn't right
(according to Kim).

That's why I gave a list of my installed packages in the first place,
hoping that if that was alright I could just start from there.

Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish at planet.nl>