[Asterisk-bsd] /var/log/messages filling with NMI ISA 30, EISA ff

Aristedes Maniatis ari at ish.com.au
Wed Feb 8 18:58:39 MST 2006

On 09/02/2006, at 12:25 AM, Massimiliano Stucchi wrote:

> I have a machine running asterisk 1.0.9, spandsp 0.0.2.p18,
> libpri-1.0.9
> and zaptel 0.10.  I would like to upgrade to the latest ports
> available
> in the tree, but since this is a production machine I'm wondering if
> everything is okay with the latest versions of the ports.  Can anybody
> confirm it ?  I have a TE110P in that machine, acting as a gateway
> for a
> company, on a E1 circuit.

I've had one kernel crash I think may be related to my use of
zaptel-0.11, but nothing recently so it may have been due to
overheating of the server running Asterisk (the air-con has had
problems). Otherwise the current port is working well here in a low
use almost-production environment. FreeBSD 6.0.

Music on hold is very crackly and that is one of the things needing
to be solved by me before we roll it out more broadly.

Ari Maniatis

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001
PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2  A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8