[Asterisk-bsd] new Asterisk ports

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Feb 1 00:54:37 MST 2006

On 01/31/06 20:47 Aristedes Maniatis said the following:
> How is your reliability on FreeBSD? We are almost ready to go live  with

much better since we moved from 4.x to 6.x. under 4.x, asterisk itself
worked fine, but there were major locking/synchronization issues with the
wct4xxp.ko driver for the TE4XXP series quad E1 cards. moving to 6.0 has
not brought a recurrance of the problems and we've been able to hold 120
calls (the full complement on the quad E1 cards) for hours on end.

> our deployment but I've had one kernel panic which I believe was
> related to the zaptel 0.11 driver. So I've been thinking of moving

we're using the zaptel bsd drivers from the subversion repository and not
from ports. i believe 0.11 is rather outdated by now.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/