[Asterisk-bsd] Re: FreePBX PORT

M. Araujo araujo at bsdmail.org
Thu Dec 7 02:37:34 MST 2006

>I am sorry for streesing out yesterday. Had a very bad day. I have been sick
>witht he flu. Yet still having clientscall left and right . just pushed me
>over the edge.

Do not perturbe-me(rsrs), But, This final weekend, I make conclusion this ports and send to PR. Well, send-me LOG for BUGS in installation and I fix it or send-me PATCH to correct possible BUGS.

>The patch however does not apply properly. The patch-install_amp  fails. I
>will work on this once I feel better.

I have installation in FIVE machines different and no verification I have locate errors.

Thanks a lot.

-- Araujo <araujo at fug.com.br>
http://experience.bsdnetwork.org
http://www.fug.com.br