[Asterisk-bsd] working to get zaptel-trunk to compile on FreeBSD 6.1

Paul Belanger pabelanger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:00:40 MST 2006

Hey guy,

I'm working on some patch to atleast get zaptel-trunk to compile on
FreeBSD 6.1.  Ran into a little problem, and figure I ask the list
what would be better.

gcc -I. -O4 -g -Wall -DBUILDING_TONEZONE    -DSTANDALONE_ZAPATA
-DZAPTEL_CONFIG=\"/etc/zaptel.conf\" -DHOTPLUG_FIRMWARE -I. -O4 -g
-Wall -DBUILDING_TONEZONE    -DSTANDALONE_ZAPATA
-DZAPTEL_CONFIG=\"/etc/zaptel.conf\" -DHOTPLUG_FIRMWARE   -c -o
tonezone.o tonezone.c
tonezone.c: In function `tone_zone_set_zone':
tonezone.c:307: error: `ENODATA' undeclared (first use in this function)
tonezone.c:307: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
tonezone.c:307: error: for each function it appears in.)
tonezone.c: In function `tone_zone_play_tone':
tonezone.c:336: error: `ENODATA' undeclared (first use in this function)

Currently ENODATA does not exist in the version of errno.h we have on
FreeBSD (check out http://www.google.ca/search?q=freebsd+ENODATA for
more info).  I can see 2 options, include into the source of zaptel
the values of ENODATA, or change the tonezone.c source to use another
value from errno.h,

Thoughs?
PB