[Asterisk-bsd] 1.4

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Mon Dec 4 07:24:03 MST 2006

On 11/30/06 12:35 Richard said the following:
> asterisk-addons14 would be the way to go. and as of now, Asterisk 1.4 and
> libpri build fine.  its just zaptel and addons for 1.4 that dont.

i'd be surprised if zaptel 1.4 built and worked on freebsd, given that
they're linux drivers. you should be looking at the zaptel-bsd svn and
porting over (very slowly and carefully) pieces from zaptel which arent
there yet. i last stopped a sync with zaptel 1.2.3, and like i said, am
waiting for stabilization before making zaptel-bsd 1.4 ready.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/