[Asterisk-bsd] strange asterisk crash on calls forwarded to Local/ext

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Wed Aug 2 12:12:52 MST 2006

Dinesh Nair wrote:

> On 08/01/06 22:52 Vahan Yerkanian said the following:
>> channel.o(.text+0xfcd): In function `ast_queue_frame':
>> : undefined reference to `pthread_kill'
>
> it's not compiling with the -pthreads option to gcc. perhaps you may
> need to manually tweak the makefile to add this in.
>
> (i dont usually build from ports, but rather build from the digium
> issued tarballs instead)

I've just recompiled Asterisk 1.2.10 from the tarball manually, instead
of installing from FreeBSD's port /usr/ports/net/asterisk, and the
problem has disappeared.

The port's patches seem to interfere with the normal operation for call
transfers then, as installing from port makes the problem reappear.

Thanks for the help,
Vahan