[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBPX

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Wed Apr 12 10:42:41 MST 2006

Wow - I would have to disagree with the @home comment.  I am running in two
businesses and a hotel, the hotel taking and placing calls through
Audiocodes gateways at a rate of about 5000/day.  @home is so stable, in
fact, that I have trouble justifying playing with the FreeBSD setups I have
anymore.  Sure would like to see @home (or something like it) ported to
FreeBSD.

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:18:31 -0700, Shawn O'Connor wrote