[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBPX

Phillip Neumann pneumann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 19:37:25 MST 2006

El jue, 06-04-2006 a las 10:17 -0500, Chad Albert escribió:
> After changing the value of WWWDATA and WWWCGI, I still got the same
> error but with the correct directories.  So I created the directories
> myself and the install finished.  I will let you know how it works when
> I get it configed.  Thanks for the great work!!21

Greate, just tellme!

dont know what to do with the port dirs tho..

Your right, it overrides the config file. just did an adjust for that..
( cp -rip /usr/local/etc/asterisk /usr/local/etc/asterisk.orig before
the install process.. :-] )

Richard, its on the PR: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=95279
just copy/paste the shar content into "FreePBX.shar" and then "sh
FreePBX.shar" it....

good luck!