[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD zaptel-bsd and asterisk-HEAD

Cian Hughes cianlists at cian.ws
Tue Apr 4 09:34:11 MST 2006

Anyone know what the status of zaptel-bsd is?
I currently have a box on which I want to run the latest version of
chan_capi (chan-capi.org version). This requires the latest (HEAD
from svn) version of asterisk 1.4 to run. That in turn requires a
newer zaptel than the latest version of zaptel-bsd...
Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get this running?
Is it a bad idea to run asterisk without zaptel-bsd? Could I use
zaptel from digium (all I need is ztdummy for timing)?

-Cian