[Asterisk-bsd] asterisk current on FreeBSD 5

Staffan Ulfberg staffanu+freebsd at multivac.fatburen.org
Tue Sep 13 19:14:01 CDT 2005

"Chris St Denis" <chris at aebc.com> writes:

> Anyone have any luck compiling current on freebsd? I did a cvs checkout and
> a gmake and its choaking on sched.c

I also had problems today.  It seems that the make files changed a
bit, and one problem is that, on FreeBSD, /usr/local/include is added
to the include patch before the local "include" in the source
directory.  This makes the build pick up the old asterisk include
files from the last install.  I did

install -m 644 include/asterisk/*.h /usr/local/include/

and did a make clean all, and got rid of a few problems.  (This is, of
course, not the proper way to fix the problem, but I didn't have the
time to do it right...  It would of course be best to file a bug
report on this.)

It also seems that -L/usr/local/lib was removed from $(SOLINK) in
channels/Makefile (a few weeks back in revision 1.71).  I just added
-L/usr/local/lib on the line that links chan_zap.so.

So yes, after a few tweaks I've compiled current on FreeBSD.

Staffan