[Asterisk-bsd] app_rxfax and app_txfax again

Jason T. Nelson jtn at jtn.cx
Fri Oct 28 10:28:01 CDT 2005

I compiled spandsp out of ports, and grabbed the 1.1.x versions of app_rxfax
and app_txfax from the spandsp website. They compile fine now, however, when
the function call in each application, however I cannot find any existance
of them ANYWHERE else. Is it something missing from 1.2.0-beta1 that exists
only in HEAD? Or am I missing another library by chance?

--
Jason T. Nelson <jtn at jtn.cx>                     http://www.jtn.cx/~jtn/
GPG key fingerprint = 6272 5482 EDDD D0A3 FED2  262A FABB 599D FF67 6C9E