[Asterisk-bsd] apprx and apptx on Freebsd

Alex Ayala alex at ayalanetworks.com
Mon Oct 24 10:57:50 CDT 2005

I tried install spandsp on Freebsd and everything seem to get install fine
but when I try to start Asterisk with either app_rxfax.so or app_txfax.so it
gives me an error saying Undefine symbol 'lrint' in libspandsp.so.  I tried
looking everywhere but couldn't find a solution to this problem.  I know
Spandsp is not a part of Asterisk but I thought maybe someone had this
working and knew anything about this error.

I'm using freebsd 5.3 and latest port version of asterisk (1.09).

Thanks in advance.

Alex