[Asterisk-bsd] Setting opermode in wcfxs

Arne Steinkamm arne at Steinkamm.COM
Fri Oct 21 06:50:33 CDT 2005

Max Khon made a patch for this. After inserting it you can adjust opermode
in /boot/devive.hints:

hint.wcfxs.0.flags="1"

As far as I know Max gave this patch to the maintainers...

Bye
.//. Arne

--
Arne Steinkamm         | Home:     Mail: arne<at>steinkamm<dot>com  IRC: Arne
Tel.: +49.89.299756    |    URL: http://WWW.Steinkamm.COM/  NIC-Handle: AS306