[Asterisk-bsd] Zaptel driver problems

Konstantin Prokazoff kprokazov at svr.kiev.ua
Fri Oct 21 11:19:52 CDT 2005

Welcome,

    Are you using fbsd6? Can you provide kernel dump information with
makeoptions=-g and options ddb.
    In addition, I wanna to say that now SMPed drivers aren't commited to
SVN, so drivers aren't SMP ready.

Best regards,
        Konstantin Prokazoff
Center Of Excellence, S_V_R Ltd., Kyiv HQs, Ukraine
Official business-partner & DevConnect member of Avaya Inc.
Regional development & support center of Digium Inc.
Tel. +38 044 244 1181, ext. 1038
Fax. +38 044 234 0455