[Asterisk-bsd] Which drivers version to use for FreeBSD 5.4?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Thu Oct 20 13:51:26 CDT 2005

On 10/19/05 22:09 Alexander Timoshenko said the following:
>    I've send update to Maxim Sobolev and waiting for him to commit the
> new version of port.  0.11
> will be snapshot from 4.x-branch. It will be last update with  hack i've
> mentioned above because
> this version is known to work (somewhat :)) and trunk code  has not been
> tested fine yet.

has it been tested on freebsd 4.x with a TE410P ? i'm having a number of
problems with this card and asterisk from CVS HEAD. see the thread
entitled, "E1 PRI error: "!! Got I-frame while link state 2" and "!! Got a
UA, but i'm in state 1" (long)" in asterisk-bsd and asterisk-users.

any help you chaps can give us here would be much appreciated as well.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/