[Asterisk-bsd] Current state of the zaptel port and FXS

Mahlon E. Smith mahlon at martini.nu
Wed Oct 12 22:17:12 CDT 2005

Just got a new TDM400.  FXS not working - I've been browsing the list,
and saw someone put forth a patch.  Doesn't seem to apply cleanly to
0.10_1 - Has this made it to the BSD ports tree yet?  (Doesn't seem like
it.)  Or is there an updated patch somewhere that is clean?

If not, can someone give me (and the list) some quicky instructions for
getting svn/cvs versions compiled and installed?

FXS Attach for wcfxs0: deviceID : 0xe159
Freshmaker version: 73
Freshmaker passed register test
ProSLIC 3210 version 2 is too old
ProSLIC sanity check failed
Module 0: Not installed     <----  not true, this is actually FXS
Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXO
Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO
Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO
Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV H (4 modules)

Thanks for any replies / cluesticks.

--
Mahlon E. Smith
mahlon at martini.nu / www.martini.nu