[Asterisk-bsd] New User

Phililp Neumann pneumann at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:08:21 CDT 2005

Hello.

Im new to PBX's and to the asterisk world, and i  broth a X100p clone hardware.
After trying the misc/zaptel driver on FreeBSD 6.0 (beta3) and notice
it will segfault, ive try the trunk of SVN.

But ive not come too far...

I have not even install asterisk. Want to make me sure the driver does
work on the hardware...
here is what i have done:

1.- Load drivers.
wcfxo0: <Wildcard X101P> port 0xec00-0xecff mem 0xdffff000-0xdfffffff
irq 17 at device 6.0 on pci0
ZapTel Attach for wcfxo0: deviceID : 0xe159
wcfxo0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'
Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P
ZapTel device loaded.

2.- /usr/local/etc/zaptel.conf:
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us
fxsks=1

3.- ztcfg -vvv shows this:
root at watchas# ./ztcfg -vvv
Keyword: [loadzone], Value: [us]
Keyword: [defaultzone], Value: [us]
Keyword: [fxsks], Value: [1]
Zaptel Configuration
======================
Channel map:
Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
1 channels configured.

4.- root at watchas# ./fxo_test on
ioctl(ZT_SPECIFY): Device not configured
root at watchas# ./fxo_test dial 911
ioctl(ZT_SPECIFY): Device not configured

whats ZT_SPECIFY?   what am i missing?

thanks in advance!
--

Phillip Neumann