[Asterisk-bsd] Problems compiling asterisk-addons

Ernie Dunbar maillist at lightspeed.ca
Wed Oct 5 16:13:51 CDT 2005

I managed to resolve this on my own by deinstalling everything, then
installing Asterisk-1.0.9 from ports after CVSup. The 1.0.9 port plays
nice with FBSD 5.4 it seems (it didn't with 5.3). Then I downloaded
asterisk-addons-1.0.9 from asterisk.org. I had to make these changes:

- modify the Makefile. Change CFLAGS+=-I../asterisk to
CFLAGS+=-I/usr/local/include
- cp /usr/ports/net/asterisk/work/asterisk-1.0.9/asterisk.h .
(assuming you're in the addons source directory, this will work)

then gmake.

I had to install the two files app_addon_sql_mysql.so and
cdr_addon_mysql.so manually thanks to some kind of weirdness in the
Makefile I couldn't sort out, so I did it this way:

install -m 755 app_addon_sql_mysql.so
/usr/local/lib/asterisk/modules/app_addon_sql_mysql.so
install -m 755 cdr_addon_mysql.so
/usr/local/lib/asterisk/modules/cdr_addon_mysql.so

All that's left after that is asterisk configuration to use these files.