[Asterisk-bsd] music on hold

Richard Neese r.neese at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:30:10 CDT 2005

I amcurrentlyworkig on this to change it to not look on fbsd for mpg123 and
just install asterisk. leaving  it up to the enduser what he wants it to be
native or madplay

btw the line for madplay is this

;MadPLayer
;default => custom:/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3,/usr/local/bin/madplay --shuffle
-Q --attenuate=-13 --mono -R 8000 --output=raw:- --attenuate=-4

On October 3, 2005 04:54 pm, Chris St Denis wrote:
> Would be nice if the port used something other than the known buggy and
> problematic mpeg123.

Open your Eyes to life .
And look at all the wounderful
colors the Gods gave us.