[Asterisk-bsd] Problems compiling asterisk-addons

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sat Oct 1 03:06:03 CDT 2005

On 09/28/05 08:21 maillist at lightspeed.ca said the following:
> I'm using FreeBSD 5.4 and Asterisk 1.0.6. I installed mysql and asterisk
> $ gmake
> ./mkdep -fPIC -I../asterisk -D_GNU_SOURCE   -I/usr/local/include/mysql
> `ls *.c`
> app_addon_sql_mysql.c:25:29: asterisk/file.h: No such file or directory
> app_addon_sql_mysql.c:26:31: asterisk/logger.h: No such file or directory

it's not finding a bunch of include files, most of which are in
/usr/local/include/asterisk. so edit the makefile to prepend
-I/usr/local/include during compilation.

this of course is under the assumption that you've already installed
asterisk from ports, and such a directory does exist.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/