[Asterisk-bsd] "clicking" sounds in conversations with TDM04B

Alex Mejia alex at webudo.net
Fri Nov 18 16:11:02 CST 2005

Hello guys,
I found something interesting.
After dialing a call I got this on the console: (I installed back the
Wildcard X100P fxo card)

Interrupt storm detected on "irq5: vr0 wcfxo0"; throttling interrupt source

# vmstat -i
interrupt                          total       rate
irq0: clk                        1135924         99
irq1: atkbd0                         116          0
irq5: vr0 wcfxo0                 9980094        878
irq6: fdc0                            10          0
irq7: ppc0                             1          0
irq8: rtc                        1453907        127
irq11: wcfxs0                   11350855        999
irq12: psm0                           32          0
irq13: npx0                            1          0
irq14: ata0                         2891          0
irq15: ata1                           47          0
Total                           23923878       2105

But anyway... I didn't heard any clicking sounds on the X100P, but same
clicking on TDM04B.

Just in case it helps recommend me something ;)

Best regards,

Alex Mejia