[Asterisk-bsd] Full length cards

William Lloyd wlloyd at slap.net
Mon Nov 14 08:22:58 CST 2005

If you try to run 90 phones off a PC power supply you are asking for
trouble.  It took years for digium to get the 4 analog port stuff to
work properly in a PC let alone 24 channels.

While in theory it will work, you are going to have MAJOR problems in
practice.

I gave up trying to build solid production systems from analog cards
in PC.  If the project doesn;t have enough money to do the job
properly then I wouldn;t touch it.

If you are charging by the hour for installation and support and the
customer has limitless patience, you've hit upon a goldmine ;-)

Used FXS channel banks can be found for a few hundred $.

-bill