[Asterisk-bsd] AMP on FreeBSD

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Fri Nov 4 07:59:36 CST 2005

Howdy,

Anyone manage to get this running?  I've been impressed by comments about
it on various lists, so decided to give it a shot.  I've been at it for
three days now, off and on, and am struggling.  Linux folks seem to take
lots of paths for granted, as well as installed options.  I've never seen
install scripts written for /bin/bash!  Bad options to sed, a requirement
to run your web server as "asterisk", etc, etc.  I've been very happy with
asterisk by itself for over a month now, and it seems I am almost starting
over to use this silly package.  Is it worth it?

Thanks,