[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk on FreeBSD + ISDN BRI

Konstantin Prokazoff kprokazov at svr.kiev.ua
Tue May 31 13:35:43 CDT 2005

Welcome Chris!
Welcome guys!

    Chris, are you using TE405/TE410 under FreeBSD on uni or multiprocessor
system?
    I haven't posted new version of drivers for this board, because have
find out some bugs on SMP.
    TE110P board well supported on fbsd, but heavily tested only on
uniprocessor.

Best regards, Konstantin Prokazoff
Commercial director of SVR Ltd., Kyiv HQs, Ukraine
Official business-partner & DevConnect member of Avaya, Inc.
tel. +38 044 244 11 81, fax. +38 044 234 04 55