[Asterisk-bsd] Fwd: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on NetBSD

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Sun May 22 00:18:43 CDT 2005

I just learned that there is a specific BSD list for Asterisk, so I'm
reposting an earlier message that posted on the user's list.

In my email, I asked about NetBSD but I'd like to get feedback on
FreeBSD as well, if possible.

In addition, I wouldn't mind considering using xBSD for my other
production asterisk machines (i.e. office PBX, call center PBX, IVR,
MeetMe rooms, etc), if you guys would recommend it and do consider
xBSD to be a solid stable platform for Asterisk (or at least Asterisk
running stable on xBSD).

Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Waldo

Begin forwarded message: