[Asterisk-bsd]/usr/local/include/zaptel.h:37:16:os.h:Nosuchfileor directory

Graham S. Jarvis gsjarvis at adsoft.lu
Wed May 11 03:37:22 CDT 2005

Hello Harold,

I've put this to list because it might be of interest to the others who
helped me with this.

I finally solved my problem by cvsup 'src-all' as well as 'ports-all'.
I had done a fresh install but it look like if you do this as "developer -
no X or games" then some of the src files are missing.  Perhaps I should
have included "kern developer" as well.

Anyway I'm now up and running!

Now to post the next question ;-)

Thanks everybody.