[Asterisk-bsd] /usr/local/include/zaptel.h:37:16:os.h: Nosuch fileordirectory

Andrew Stuart andrew at shopcusa.com
Wed May 4 20:00:29 CDT 2005

> . . . do a cvsup of the kernel source to 5.3 to make sure its complete
> and up to date with the release . . .

Could someone post a reasonable cvsupfile for this please so that I can
compare it with the one I used (from "The Complete FreeBSD" which is for
4.x)

Thanks,

-Graham-

-- snip --

This below should work, or get you close.
You really should use src-all, so that you can keep up with any and all
Security patches to 5.3

The tag=RELENG_5_3 is for the security branch, you may want to change that
if you desire
To stick with 5.3-Release

*default host=CHANGE_THIS.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/var/db