[Asterisk-bsd] Sipura SPC

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht list+asterisk-bsd at lists.wsrcc.com
Tue Mar 22 23:02:18 CST 2005

fwc at mt.net (Forrest W. Christian) writes:
> 1)  Does someone have a copy of the SPC tool and any related docs, if
> needed, that they would be willing to let me use for testing?  I'm
> running FreeBSD mostly, can deal with a Linux binary if necessary.
>
> 2) Does anyone know if there is a FreeBSD version of SPC available?
> If not, does anyone know if SPC runs ok under Linux emulation?

Up to this point Sipura has been in a Microsoft-only camp and refused
to release any type of documentation for their config files.  The only
way to remotely configure their stuff is to run some MS *.exe file.
It would be great if you could get them to finally cough up some
documentation that would allow someone to write some real code.

-wolfgang