[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD libpri support yet?

Mike Sturdee sturdee at pathwaynet.com
Tue Mar 22 07:41:41 CST 2005

I am currently running a production Asterisk box on FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE
with the asterisk and libpri ports and zaptel grabbed from svn as
specified on http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-FreeBSD+zaptel using a T100P
for our PRI. The zaptel src required a couple tweaks to work, but other
than that, no more linux just for asterisk

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Forrest W. Christian wrote:

> We're a big freebsd shop here and are about ready to roll out some VoIP
> services.  Currently we're running asterisk on Linux but would love to roll
> this out with it on FreeBSD.
>
> We're running 4-port T1 Digium card and using a single PRI with it.
>
> The web site indicates that this at least at some point in the past didn't
> work.   Can anyone comment on libpri and/or digium card drivers support at
> this point?
>
> -forrest

-Mike