[Asterisk-bsd] chan_phone.so on Freebsd (Quicknet hardware)?

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 08:02:55 CST 2005

I can't help very much apart from saying that the _r libs do not work. You
are much better off with  FreeBSD 5.3 than 4.x for asterisk.

I have been around the asterisk FreeBSD project for most of its life and I
don't recall anyone trying the quicknet products.

I cheat and use ztdummy and a couple of sipura 3000 boxes. A number of
people use the xp100 real/clone cards and the 400 series cards.

Chris