[Asterisk-bsd] SoftPhone for BSD

Kavit Munshi kavit at xolinc.com
Tue Mar 1 22:16:07 CST 2005

Lane wrote:

>Whoops!
>
>Kavit!
>
>Thanks Preston
>
>and Thanks Kavit.
>
>I got my top/bottom posting up-mixed!
>
>lane
>On Tuesday 01 March 2005 20:54, Lane wrote:

yeah i have to set it every time i start it which is a pain, but my
machine is perpetually on and the calls from the Zap interface on my *
box get transferred to my workstation.  I am not using ALSA, just
standard FreeBSD audio drivers. Preferred codec is G711u and Size of
payload is 80 (10 ms Sample).

Also my sound card isnt very decent at all. I have an old on board
Crystal WDM that runs on ISA. Sound quality is pretty good.

regards

Kavit